Thursday, August 25, 2011

Once Upon a Time I Got a Cat

This is Kali - She's pretty so I decided to let her live with me


I originally wanted to get a cat to be a spider killer for my apartment. But now that I have a cat, I just worry that she really will catch a spider, eat it, and die. As a responsible pet owner, I think that's an appropriate concern to have. Luckily, Kali has no desire to hunt spiders - But she did say that say that she wanted to be Spider Man for Halloween. I said no because Spider Man is for boys, so she decided that she's going to be a snail this year.


One of my favorite shows to watch on TV is the Dog Whisperer with Caesar Milan. I'm an animal whisperer too, which is why I was able to teach Kali how to cool things:

Play dead

Use the toilet

Look like an Asian with a Learning Disability


The thing I love most about Kali is that she scores me major points in the romance department: Guys love girls who love cats!
Ok so that's not true at all - But who cares

Once upon a time I was weird, and once upon a time I got a cat and became even more weird... So what



No comments:

Post a Comment